Angry Birds and Transformers collide in this action-packed, 3D shoot ‘em up adventure! The EggSpark has transformed the eggs into crazed robots who are destroying Piggy Island, but who can stop them?! Autobirds, ROLL OUT!
“Oh so fun...I was hooked on the new shoot-'em-up gameplay.” – Jason Cipriani, CNET
“Angry Birds Transformers captures the thrills robots in disguise held for the young me, while also introducing a bold new gameplay mechanic to Angry Birds.” – Stuart Dredge, The Guardian
“Enjoyable to play and its sense of humor is in exactly the right place.” – Shaun Musgrave, TouchArcade
“This is one game in the Angry Birds stable that you're not going to want to miss.” – Brittany Vincent, Modojo
The Autobirds have some tough bots on their team – Red as Optimus Prime, Chuck as Bumblebee, and the rest of the transformerized flock! But the courageous Autobirds can’t save Piggy Island on their own – to stop the EggBots they’ll need to join forces with their arch rivals the DECEPTIHOGS (like Decepticons only smellier). Can these bitter enemies team up and put aside their differences? Yeah right…
- COLLECT! Unlock a roster of heroes (and villains) with unique attacks and abilities!
- DESTROY! No need for slingshots when you have LASERS!
- VEHICLES! Oh, yes! Cars, trucks, tank or planes – transform to dodge falling hazards!
- UPGRADES! Get stronger weapons and new abilities for every Transformer!
- TAG TEAM! Borrow a friend’s character to unleash a devastating two-bot assault!
- TELEPODS™! Scan ‘em to unlock, revive or boost your bots!
- Angry Birds Transformers is completely free to play, but there are optional in-app purchases available.
- A network connection is required for some game features.
- When you play for the first time, there is a one-off download of additional content in the background.
Visit Angry Birds Transformers Headquarters:
Follow the flock:
Discover the rest of the Angry Birds universe:
Important message for parents:
- Direct links to social networking websites that are intended for an audience over the age of 13.
- Direct links to the internet that can take players away from the game with the potential to browse any web page.
- Advertising of Rovio products and also products from select partners.
- The option to make in-app purchases. The bill payer should always be consulted beforehand.