NOTE: Cars sold separately. Anki Drive will be on shelves at Apple this fall. In this app you’ll learn about the cars, the game and the science and technology that makes it real.
Anki Drive is a new kind entertainment: a video game brought to life in the real world. Each car will be equipped with sensors and intelligent software that can make thousands of decisions every second, controls that allow them to drive at high speeds and turn on a dime and a competitive streak that makes for a very challenging opponent. Anki Drive is engineered to think and designed to win.
When Anki Drive is released this fall, this app will become the controller for your own car. Before that the app will be the best way to learn about the game. Here is an overview of what to expect this summer.
Chapter 1: It’s Alive - June 2013
- An introduction to Anki Drive, the capabilities of the cars and the science that makes this all possible.
- Learn more about how to get early access.
- Learn about upcoming updates.
Chapter 2: Meet the Game - July 2013
- Learn about the game modes and the strategies that will help you on the track.
- Learn about the types of weapons and items that you’ll need to master to beat the AI cars.
Chapter 3: Meet the Cars - August 2013
- There are five models. Meet the other cars and get a glimpse of their personalities.
- Navigate through the models and learn about the possible customizations and build-outs. (Each car has its own set of weapons and items that are unique to that model)
- See how Hollywood designed the first AI car.
Anki Drive Controller - Fall 2013
There is much to learn before you take the wheel. Download the app to get started.