Find, access, and share your securely stored files on the go with the Google Drive app.
Securely store & access your files on the go
• Open and edit your files without a connection
• Access your stuff from anywhere, even on the go
• Keep everything securely in the cloud
Find your files faster
• Find just the files you need when you need it with Quick Access
• Search for files the way you speak with natural language processing
• Find scanned documents and handwritten notes with optical character recognition
Work with Office files and more than 90+ types
• Preview 100+ file types without extra software or apps
• Work seamlessly with teammates using other applications, including Microsoft Office 365
• Comment on Microsoft Office files and more, right in Drive
Control how you share your files
• Set permissions when you share so teammates can view, comment or edit
• Quickly review who has access to your files, and make changes as needed
• Get notifications when someone requests access to your files
Part of G Suite: Google’s intelligent apps for business
• Connect and collaborate with your team, using one suite—Gmail, Docs, Calendar and more
• Use Google’s AI to bring data insights to every employee
• Join more than 4M paying businesses who trust G Suite to power their organization
Google accounts get 15GB of storage free, shared across Google Drive, Gmail, and Google Photos. For additional storage, you can upgrade to a premium subscription plan as an in-app purchase. Subscriptions start at $1.99/month for 100 GB in the US, and can vary by region.
Storage subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes Account, and automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions and auto-renewal may be managed by going to iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
Google Drive Terms of Service: https://www.google.com/drive/terms-of-service