** If you find your car in the middle of an Ocean, just turn on Privacy->Location Services for Honk in System Settings!
= NYT Gadgetwise one of the top choices for Parking Apps!
= Essential App in Wired magazine's Apps Guide
= Top choice in the Car Find Category, AppAdvice.com
= Gizmodo.com : "Honk's the Swiss Army Knife parking app..can't really think of how it could get better.."
= App of the Week, iTunes App Store (UK)
= Cult of Mac : "a stroke of simple genius, and it’s not often you come across a one dollar app that could potentially save you a small fortune." [5 stars][Must Have App]
= 148apps.com : "there’s really no excuse not to buy honk, as it’ll save you a ton of money in future tickets" [5 stars]
= Macgasm.net : "Honk uses icon badges in a genius way."
= MacStories.net : ".. these map and sketch features alone refilled my like-meter."
= GPS Ratings : "yet another reason iPhone is such a life saver."
= New and Noteworthy & What's Hot & Staff Favorites in the App Stores around the world
= #1 Navigation in the UK & Russia; Top 5 Navigation App in the US App Store!
Honk is an HD App that saves you from another parking ticket with a swipe of your finger. Honk helps find your way back to the car through its unique handwritten memo, photo, voice memo and automatic GPS functions. It also sports the minute-by-minute update of remaining time on the meter on its Icon badge. It helps you locate nearby ATMs, cafes, Parking garages and, gas stations.
Simply swipe your finger across the meter to set how long you plan to park. As you quit Honk, it will mark your parking location on the map, and when the time comes to head back to your car, it will honk you. On your home screen, its icon will also display the remaining minutes. Just a quick glance, you can go back to your important conversation with a peaceful mind! It even features sync alarm/gps between your iPhone, iPad and even Macs via iCalendar!
Have you ever forgotten where you parked, and embarrassed yourself on the wrong floor, while your family had to follow you along one painful step after another. During winter in Boston? Overcomplicated controls in most apps make you feel like you are trying to heist a federal bank?
Use Honk's simple note pad to scribble down your spot, in a language of your choice, using the most trusted tool you have: your index finger. It also allows you to take a snapshot of your spot and superimpose the photo on your handwritten memo. Of course, Honk has a built-in map with useful functions to guide you safely back to your parked car.
Even if it save you from a few parking tickets, it pays you back 100 times over!
- Simplest interface to set the parking meter alarm. A single swipe for most situations!
- Updates your remaining time on its App Icon. A quick glance at your home screen, your mind at peace.
- Smooth handwritten memo/photo/voice memo to mark the parking spot.
- Honk uses the highest level accuracy available for the phone and marks your location when you set the meter alarm automatically. Manually move the parking pin on the map when the GPS accuracy falls short. Shows how far the car is from your current location.
- Innovative bread-crumb trails to help quick orienting yourself as well as built-in compass.
- Different types of meter with long (up to 24 hours) and short time limits.
- Four levels of alarm sounds.
- Gorgeous background photos change according to the hour of the day, and help brighten your day.
- Supports Retina display.