*** Best-selling levitation photography app on AppStore ***
*** CNET: The end product is impressive for something that takes just a few seconds on your iPhone. ***
*** The Next Web: For a dedicated app that focuses on one thing, and does it as well as it does, it’s really not a bad effort at all. ***
Levitagram lets you create professional looking levitation photos in a snap! All you need is an iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch. No professional cameras, computer or Photoshop skills required.
Please watch the video for how to use the app: http://bit.ly/ZfW8vi
- A simple interface to guide you through the process step by step.
- Online guides to help you shoot great photos and learn levitation tricks.
- Sound controlled camera allows you to take pictures by clapping hands. This makes the camera more stable to get amazing shots.
- Directly share to your favorite social networks and surprise your friend with your magic levitation arts!
- Get inspirations from auto updated feed of great levitation photographs shared from the community.
- It's recommended that you place your iPhone on a desk or tripod. If you need to hold the phone in hands, the app can align the images using image processing algorithm which works the best under these conditions:
* Normal outdoor lighting or bright indoor lighting.
* The background has enough "features" (i.e. not a plain wall).
* Do not move the camera between the 2 shots, and make sure there are no objects too close to the camera. Nearby objects may cause perspective changes when the camera is moved even a little bit, which makes it impossible to align the images perfectly.