Now supports FREE access to the iPad edition for print subscribers. All subscribers (print and digital) also get FREE access to the enhanced iPhone edition. Optimized for the iPhone and for Retina display on the iPad, it’s the ultimate take-anywhere, read-anywhere MH experience.
Men’s Health isn’t just a magazine. It’s the solution—for every bit of chaos, confusion, or suffering that the world can inflict on the male of the species. Belly fat. Fatheaded bosses. Exercise plateaus. Exercise excuses. Her boredom. His boredom. The fast-food menu. The wine list. The Dow Jones Industrial Average. We give men the tools, strategies, and motivation to handle all of this and more.
Print subscribers can access digital issues by downloading this FREE app, tapping the Sign In Button, and following the instructions to create an account.
IN THE OCTOBER ISSUE:
*Are You NFL Fit? Strength! Power! Quickness! Build more with workout secrets from the NFL's fittest men, including Colin Kaepernick, Darren Sproles, Clay Matthews III, and more. And don’t miss our training videos, exclusive to our digital edition.
* 21 Ways to Shrink Your Gut! Simple tips for cutting consumption, boosting metabolism, and banishing belly fat for good.
* Win the 2013 Sex Awards! On this wild night, everyone goes home a winner.
* Boost Your Financial IQ. Our 12-step program to 7-figure savings.
* Feast on Seoul Food. Take an eating excursion through the spicy, meaty, and savory world of Korean cuisine. Then start cooking. (You have to try the recipe for spicy pork belly barbecue.)
* The New Secrets of Success. How does 32-year-old actor/director/musician/media mogul Joseph Gordon-Levitt do it all? The modern Renaissance man shares his strategies. Plus, watch the must-see video of his cover shoot.
* Exclusive Report: The New Superbug. It's more deadly than MRSA, and it's coming to a hospital near you. Here's how a simple, everyday metal may help you avoid the coming crisis.
* Boost Your Power—Instantly! Science says adding resistance bands to your workout can improve your explosive strength. Check out our video workout and start building more muscle today.
* Advice, Served Cold (and Frosty!). Belly up to Jimmy the Bartender's bar and let him straighten you out. This month, his words on May–December relationships, bad tippers, and skinny jeans. Thirsty? Mix up one of these 5 mescal cocktails, only in our digital issue.
Men's Health Magazine Subscriptions available though iTunes:
1-year subscription: $23.99 for Men's Health, automatically renews for additional years of access and is charged to your iTunes account until you cancel. Your iTunes account will be charged for the first year subscription at the conclusion of your free month of access unless you cancel in the manner described below.
AUTOMATIC-RENEWAL: Your subscription automatically renews unless you turn off auto-renew at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period. To subscribe tap one of the subscription banners located in the top left of the Library or Home pages inside the application. iTunes will automatically charge your account at the same price stated above for each annual renewal period 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active the subscription period and no refunds are provided by iTunes. Free months of access are only available to new subscribers.