Everyone can be a hero and save the day in My Town : Rescue. Play as a fireman or a paramedic.
Receive emergency rescue call in the control room and dispatch your fire truck, ambulance or helicopter to the rescue mission!
WHAT IS MY TOWN : RESCUE ALL ABOUT?
My town rescue is a place where a kid can experience, imagine and explore endless stories taking place when a rescue is needed. Visit the fire station, hang around the resting area, answer emergency calls and dispatch help. With lots of costumes, rooms and new characters My Town : Rescue is packed with endless fun and creative game play for every kid and parent.
PLAY, IMAGINE, DISCOVER:
Play as a fireman, a doctor or paramedic. Get your family to visit you at the fire station, show them around the gym or take them out on a quick helicopter flight. Discover all missions and always have your fire truck and ambulance ready for an emergency rescue call!
GREAT NEW AND EXCITING FEATURES:
- 9 locations that include everything you need for a rescue mission. From a mission control room, rest room and kitchen, ambulance and firetruck garage and much, much more!
- Dispatch your fire truck. Use the ladder, activate the water cannon, gear up and dress up with your protective gear.
- Reach the accident area at super speed with your ambulance! Assist the injured and help save lives!
- Clothing, Uniforms and even a BBQ. Everything you need to have fun with the crew
- Visit the gym to stay fit and ready for any mission. Lift weights, using the punching bag or have fun playing quick ping-pong game
- Fire station control room. This is where the action takes place. Take incoming calls, Select missions and sound the alarm.
RECOMMENDED AGE GROUP:
Kids aged 3-12. Young kids can play with their parents, the older ones can play alone. There is always something to do in our games. We are kids safe, Full parental control, no IAP, No ads, No 3rd party sdk's. Lasting playability and great educational value.
We make the games You want to play.
The best thing we love doing is getting inputs and ideas from kids and parents and bringing them to life.
Please join us on facebook or Twitter and connect with us