Create a world of hands-on adventures and see your physical Play-Doh creations come to life virtually in ways beyond imagination!
To start, simply:
• SHAPE a creation with Play-Doh modeling compound and put it on a white surface.
• SCAN your creation into the Play-Doh TOUCH app using your device’s camera and see it come to life in a virtual world!
• EXPLORE all the creative possibilities in the Play-Doh TOUCH app. Keep shaping and scanning your Play-Doh creations to build your own world.
With the Play-Doh TOUCH Shape to Life Studio (sold separately), in the app you can also:
• Create friends with the character stampers to explore their own unique worlds and personalities; or
• Use the action stampers to see the exciting effects they have on other creations in the Play-Doh TOUCH app
The Play-Doh TOUCH app is designed and intended for use with Play-Doh modeling compound.
The Play-Doh Touch app is free to download, but the additional worlds, including Water World, Cave World, Forest World, Desert World, and/or Cloud World require a purchase via one of the following methods:
- By purchasing content from the in-app shop; or
- By purchasing a Play-Doh TOUCH Shape to Life Studio with a character stamper (sold separately)
In-app purchases cost real money and are charged to your iTunes account. You may control in-app purchases using the password settings explained in the Apple help center. You may also lock or disable in-app purchases by adjusting your device’s settings. The Play-Doh Touch app is subject to app store terms and conditions.
iPod Touch (6th generation)
iPhone 6 Plus
iPad (4th generation)
iPad Air 2
iPad Mini 2
iPad Mini 3
iPad Mini 4
Check Play-Doh.com for more information on compatibility, availability, and instructions. Make sure your device supports this app before downloading. Other devices may be compatible but are not supported. Updates affect compatibility.
ADVICE TO PARENTS
The Play-Doh TOUCH app requires an Internet connection (3G, 4G, LTE, or WiFi) to download the app, download app updates, download new content, and to make in-app purchases. Kids, ask a parent first before downloading or making in-app purchases.
Hasbro and all related logos are trademarks of Hasbro, Inc. © 2016 Hasbro. All Rights Reserved.