MAKE YOUR IPHONE/IPAD YOUR FASHION SKETCHBOOK:
Ideas come up all the time. Registering them instantly in our inseparable mobile devices has become a habit and those who work/study/breathe fashion know that our ideas are not written but sketched!
With the help of our templates, you can accomplish your fashion design in a quick and efficient way, without constant concerns about body proportions or scale. Our templates have been developed with internal guidelines that provide users a fast notion of symmetry and darts positioning. All templates are presented in a 3-way view: side, front and back. Turn the templates on and off at any moment to see the development of your ideas. Store, send or share your design in one click!
PHOTO - À - TEMPLATE
Would you rather draw on an image? Import a photo and use it as a template, take notes, copy traces, add information... This is the perfect tool for your coolhunting research!
REAL SKETCHING EXPERIENCE:
Use the Apple Pencil’s pressure and elevation sensitivity on your iPad PRO and be amazed by our many realistic brushes!
FASHION DESIGN CO-CREATION
Through iMessage, you can co-create with your contacts! Share with a contact a drawing you’ve started and work together on developing it. This is a great tool for fashion professionals, as well as teachers and students, to communicate and share ideas.
YOUR IPAD + IPHONE = SINGLE FASHION SKETCHPAD
With iCloud, you can sync your designs on all devices logged in the same Apple ID. Start drawings on your iPhone and finish them on your iPad or, if you prefer, draw only on your iPad and have your drawings with you all the time on your iPhone.
-Prêt-à-Template is a sketchbook with unlimited pages!
-No paper waste.
-The sketchbook is always on your side: you can use it while offline (online mode only for iCloud synchronization, PSD export or sharing).
-Draw, redesign and change your mind as many times as you want. Make a copy of your drawing so you are able to modify it infinite times without losing the original idea.
-Export the layers to continue your drawing on Photoshop.
-Split your iPad's PRO screen between Prêt-à-Template and multitask with other apps.
- The zoom provides an incredible experience for details (which cannot be experienced on paper).
- Easy to store, send and share.
SCHOOLS / FASHION COURSES AND TEACHERS:
Prêt-à-Template is also a teaching tool: instead of using the blackboard to show the development of fashion designs, you can connect the iPad (via a VGA cable) on the projector of your classroom and present all the process live, showing even small details to a large number of students.
-Draw using your finger or stylus (not digital). For a realistic drawing experience, use Apple Pencil on your iPad PRO.
SUBSCRIPTION PRICING AND TERMS:
- Prêt-à-Template offers three auto-renewing subscription options.
- These prices are for United States customers. Pricing in other countries may vary and actual charges may be converted to your local currency depending on the country of residence.
- Your Prêt-à-Template subscription will automatically renew at the end of each term and your credit card will be charged through your iTunes account. You can turn off auto-renew at any time from your iTunes account settings but refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period, Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.