50% for a limited time as part of the App Store's Explore Your Creativity promotion! Combine your photos in infinite ways to create mind-blowing scenery, artistic framing, and surreal images.
- "A professional image blending tool that’s actually easy to use." - TECHCRUNCH
- "A quick and easy way to turn your iPhone or iPad into a photo manipulation tool." - GIZMODO
- "The best image-blending app around." - CULT OF MAC
From the creators of Tangent (App Store Best of 2013) and Fragment, Union is Pixite’s newest app for creating superimposed, silhouetted, and double-exposure photos on your iPhone or iPad. Here is how it works.
1. Load a background image, solid color, or transparent layer
2. Load a foreground image, solid color, or shape
3. Efficiently erase areas of the foreground image using Union’s palette of intuitive, user-friendly tools
4. Adjust the position and size of the foreground image to reach desired composition
5. Make color adjustments on the background and foreground so they blend seamlessly
6. Save your work in full resolution and, if you want, share Union images on Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter – or email it to your friends.
Whether you want to experiment with unusual image combinations or overlay semi-transparent photos to create double-exposure effects, Union invites professionals and hobbyists alike to venture into newest world of imaginative photo-editing and creative play.
Create fantastic edits using the free images in the "Free for All" photo browser. Free for Alls are community photos that you can freely edit and share. They are contributed by amazing artists that support the mobile photo editing community. If you’re going to share, just tag your edits with the artist's Instagram username and hashtag.