Currently Supported Devices: iPhone 4s and newer devices
With glasses.com for iPhone, you can virtually try on thousands of glasses and sunglasses to see how you look from any angle in photo-realistic 3D. Try on frames from Ray-Ban, Kate Spade, Oakley, Burberry, Maui Jim and more — scaled to fit your face correctly. Even better? Buy your name-brand glasses for up to 50% less than other retailers. All from your iPhone.
• See thousands of frames rendered on your face in 3D.
• Turn your head to see glasses or sunglasses from any angle.
• Adjust the glasses up or down your nose or over your ears – just like real glasses.
• Share your favorite styles and ask friends to vote on what looks best on you
• Add top-of-the-line prescription lenses for only $59
• Supported Devices: iPhone 4s, iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPod touch 5th Gen
HOW IT WORKS
The app uses the video input from your iPhone’s camera to generate a 3D custom model of your head. If you’re curious to learn more, jump over to our website at glasses.com/app.
WHY WE MADE IT
We understand when you’re shopping for glasses it isn’t about finding glasses that look good, it’s about finding glasses that look good on you. Glasses.com for iPhone is the most innovative, delightful way to find glasses or sunglasses that look good on you.
WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING
"...a relief to the bespectacled hordes who have ever spent time in an eyeglasses store." - Forbes
"Dynamite." - Dean Takahashi, VentureBeat
"There have been all sorts of virtual fitting rooms over the years, but this is pretty nifty." - AllThingsD
P.S. - We only sell glasses in the US, and our app is only supported in the US. Users outside the United States may experience errors and will not be able to purchase from us (yet).