Thank you. Your download will start automatically.
|Print Conductor 5.4 Description:
Print Conductor is a batch printing software. If you regularly have to open and print multiple files, this elegant tool can be a real timesaver.
Manually printing several files is tedious work - it generally requires opening and printing each file separately in the applications used to create them. Once you tell it which files to print, Print Conductor automates the rest of the process.
Print Conductor is easy to use. Just add files to be printed to the list and click on 'Start Printing' button.
All sorts of formats are supported: PDF files, plain texts, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents and presentations, RTF, HTML, MHT, XML files, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Inventor drawings, Visio charts, Photoshop PSD, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, DCX, BMP and JBIG images, WMF and EMF metafiles.
Print Conductor can batch print large quantities of documents on any type of printer: desktop printers, network printers or virtual printers. If you choose to use Universal Document Converter to print in Print Conductor, you can convert a list of documents, presentations, worksheets and drawings to a variety of other formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or BMP.
What's new in version 5.4:
- New ability to print Zebra ZPL files (labels, industrial barcodes, QR codes)
- New ability to print plain TXT files without Microsoft Word
- New ability to set page orientation for each printed document
- New ability to remove files after printing
- Added processing of corrupted Outlook MSG e-mail files
- Added processing PDF files with standard errors in the file structure
- Added fast-track processing of Microsoft Word files
- Improved PDF engine with better fonts rendering algorithm
- Improved Choose paper source by document page size option
- Fixed processing of Microsoft Excel files received from unreliable sources
- Fixed data communication issue between the program and the printer
- Localization to the Polish language
|Copyright © 2007- DownloadMost.com. All rights reserved. | Last updated: 6/27/2017