Thank you. Your download will start automatically.
|SSuite Office Blade Runner 3.0 Description:
Runs from any portable memory device e.g. Thumb Drive, Memory Stick, Flash Drive, and even from your cellphone's microSD card! Will run on any netbook, laptop, and desktop computer instantly. BladeRunner is based on SSuite Advanced Office for best hardware compatibility and system performance. Some utilities have been borrowed from The Fifth Element office suite.
This Office Suite is Portable in the following sense:
* No installation of the software is required
* It is a simple zip file => unzip, copy and paste to your thumb drive, memory stick, flash drive, or hard drive
* Runs on Any and All Windows systems, from Windows 95 to Windows 10 - Build on pure WIN32 architecture
* Leaves no residual files on the system or registry after closing
* Uses relative drive paths for maximum portability of files
* Completely compatible with other SSuite office suites that are already installed on your system
* Copy and paste (extract from zip file) all the files to the root folder of your portable memory device after being unzipped
* Please read the "ReadMe.txt" file first before using the office suite
* The unzipped file includes an "autorun.inf" for faster operation
* Run all the applications and utilities from the start-up menu
* Run the start-up menu first before using the applications and utilities.
IMPORTANT - Close the start-up menu last for best system performance. The start-up menu initialises and finalises all the files for successful operation.
The directory list of your portable memory device MUST look like the following:
* Removable Disk (X:) \ [SSuiteMobile Folder]
* Removable Disk (X:) \ StartUpMenu.exe
* Removable Disk (X:) \ AutoRun.inf
* Removable Disk (X:) \ SSOffice2.ico
* Removable Disk (X:) \ ReadMe.txt
* Windows 95/98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8/10
* Screen Size: 800x600
* Portable Memory Size: 512 MB
No Java or DotNet required, Green Energy Software
|Copyright © 2007- DownloadMost.com. All rights reserved. | Last updated: 9/24/2018