AirMeasure™ is The Ultimate Augmented Reality Measuring ToolKit with over 15+ unique modes to create the most accurate measurements possible. ( Formerly named 'AR Measure' )
Loaded with features, the app includes tools that let you measure anything from small items, to room dimensions, to faraway buildings & structures - even people too! We’ve bundled additional tools to help with your measuring-related tasks, such as: laser levels that can be added to any wall or surface; brushes for drawing or marking things in 3D space; and a catalog filled with virtual furniture you can preview in a room.
IMPORTANT: You must have an ARKit enabled device to have access to all the available tools. (i.e. 6S or better)
Just some of the many amazing features:
- Tape Measure with three different modes: Air, Surface & Points
- Multiple Measurements
- Choose between metric (meters/cm ) or imperial/standard ( inches/feet ) units
- Floor Plan - Trace the outline of a room
- Draw a 3D Cube - Figure out if something will fit by Drawing & Resizing 3D Cubes
- Find Someone’s Height - Use the Person's Height tool
- Furniture - preview furniture in your space. Choose from a catalog.
- Sports Fields - Mark the outline of a sports field using a stencil to guide you.
- AirBrush - Draw or annotate things in 3D space.
- Trajectory - Trace a path of where you’ve been.
- Laser Level - Provides a reference when hanging a picture.
- Laser Distance - Get the distance to a point.
- Height Tool - Measure the height of anything.
- Triangulation - Refine measurements by capturing them from second perspective.
- Metal Detector / stud finder
- Angle measurement tool
- Traditional Bubble Level
- On-Screen Ruler for measuring small items
- History - Capture your measurements to review later or share with a friend ;)
- Projects - Store groups of measurements together for easy retrieval
AirMeasure is the tape measure that’s always in your pocket.