THE LITTLE APP YOU NEVER KNEW YOU NEEDED!
Reversee is a middleman between your pictures and Google Images, allowing you to perform a reverse image search. Use Reversee to search for*:
- Webpages displaying a picture.
- A higher resolution version of a picture.
- Someone's social network profile.
Besides Google, you can also search using two other search engines (Bing and Yandex) after an in-app purchase.
* Although the app allows you to search for pictures, it doesn't promise you will find results. That's the premise of all search tools. As stated before, the actual search is made by third parties, and even if they are the best on the business, none of them cover 100% of the searches.
- Use multiple search engines at once (in-app purchase).
- Auto crop automatically removes the borders of a picture for you (very useful when searching by screenshots).
- Editor to crop/rotate the picture.
- Smart navigation of your device photos: you can search by a picture in the middle of the camera roll and then come back to search for a picture nearby, avoiding to scroll the photos all over again.
- Camera access inside the app.
- Copy & paste either an image, an image URL or any webpage URL.
- Change the resolution of the image sent to the search engine (it may yield different results).
- Open the results page in Safari, Chrome, Add to Reading List, Copy to Clipboard, Send Email, etc.
- Save pictures from the web, besides displaying detailed information about the image, like the URL, dimensions and file size.
- Delete multiple pictures at once like you do in the Photos app.
- Hold to save cropped images.
- Display image information like dimensions and file size.
- Save the original image file from Instagram (copy URL from Instagram then paste in Reversee).
Use Reversee inside other apps, like:
- Safari: select any image displayed by the webpage.
- Chrome and every app that "exports" an image or URL.
Google, Bing and Yandex are free services accessible from any web browser. Reversee is not endorsed by or affiliated with any of the search engines.