Featured by Apple for Kids 5 & Under
Practice early reading skills and speak Spanish to control the action! Tons of toys are trapped in bubbles! Can you rescue them before they float away? Match the correct starting letter sound to release each toy and collect it. Speak Spanish words and phrases aloud to really get the party started! Use new Spanish vocabulary—including dance, throw, and jump—to amp up the fun!
Visit the toy shelf to look at all the toys you’ve won—and reinforce word recognition.
Rosetta Stone® Kids Lingo Letter Sounds is the lively way to learn, read, and speak. Lingo Letter Sounds is a learning game for preschoolers that reinforces early English reading skills while simultaneously introducing a new language. It’s a fun way to help make your child a stronger, more confident reader. And it’s kid-tested and designed with your children in mind by the world leader in technology-based language learning, Rosetta Stone.
• Identifying beginning letter sounds of familiar, everyday words
• Distinguishing different starting letter sounds in word families
• Recognizing upper and lower case letters
• Exploring active Spanish vocabulary
• Refining Spanish pronunciation
• Building confidence speaking Spanish aloud
• Parents’ Corner highlights skills introduced and child’s progress.
• Engaging gameplay holds little learners’ attention and keeps them coming back to learn more.
• Spanish speaking moments build kids’ confidence speaking a new language aloud.
• High frequency, high fun Spanish words and phrases pique kids’ interest.
• Rosetta Stone Speech Recognition Engine provides instant feedback and encouragement to improve pronunciation.
• Smart sequencing encourages children to experience challenges, feel success, and demonstrate progress at every step.
• Progressive immersion optimizes exposure to Spanish words and phrases—offering new challenges.
©2013. Rosetta Stone Ltd. All Rights Reserved. Rosetta Stone, GoGo Lingo and all related trademarks, logos, characters and content are the property of Rosetta Stone Ltd. and are used and/or registered in the United States and other countries.