***Launch Special Promotion***
- For registered users only, Todo Math in-app purchases have been unlocked temporarily through June 26th. Try all 18 games, all levels and 30 + curriculum-based missions for free. Beginning June 27th, Todo Math will change to include free with 3 in-apppurchasing options for all users. Download today to try the entire app for free before buying.
Introducing the ultimate math app worthy of playing everyday! No joke, we’re totally serious. Todo Math offers 18 multi-level engaging games, curriculum-based activities and oodles of learning to help your child master foundational math skills preparing them for future academic success. With Todo Math, your child begins their own personal math revolution…today.
When We Say Personal Math Revolution, We Mean It!
We understand all minds are unique. That’s why we designed Todo Math to appeal and engage all different kinds of learners. With two different modes of play to choose from, no timed practice and multi-sensory games, children are empowered to take charge of their own learning experience. How cool is that!?
Here’s how we do it!
• 18 multi-level games (and more in development) Number Tracing, Counting, Tallies, Cookies, Falling Blocks, Equation Maker, Word Windows, Patterns, Quick Addition, Quick Subtraction, Quick Multiplying, Quick Facts, Little Farm, Same or Different, Matrix, Days and Weeks, Train Time, and Ferris Wheel are all included.
• 31 curriculum-based missions for adventurous (and fidgety) players who need longer-sustained periods of learning.
• Two different modes of play: mission and free choice.
• Multiple means of representation. That’s a fancy way of saying we use clever digital manipulatives to convey math concepts in lots of different ways.
• 3 player profiles with progress reports included.
• Custom settings for lefties and kiddos with dyslexia.
We Put the Fun in Math “Fun”damentals
Todo Math is the fun, research-based, kid-tested, educator approved alternative to supplementary math workbooks. Why use an antiquated method for practicing math when you’re nurturing and preparing your child for the 21st century? No matter your student’s math ability, struggling or skilled, they deserve to play in a no pressure, no penalty, self-paced learning environment in order to build their confidence and ability to solve challenging problems.
Classroom Pilot Program
Calling all Kindergarten and 1st grade teachers! Sign up for our classroom pilot program and receive Todo Math for free through December 2014. Go to the parent page inside the Todo Math app and fill out the pilot program application.
Students with Learning Differences
“All means all” is an expression we embrace at LocoMotive Labs and is the inspiration behind our choice of Todo. Todo, meaning “all” in Spanish, is our way of communicating the inclusion of children with learning differences in the apps’ design and development. Accessibility features like settings for lefties and kids with dyslexia help us to deliver on this promise. With Todo Math’s unique and comprehensive leveling system, we accommodate students requiring pre-academic math practice through 1st grade-level math. No matter your child’s needs, Todo Math has content appropriate for their skill level.
We Take Your Child's Privacy Seriously
The app collects your child's play data, which we use to improve the app. When you sign up for a parent account, we provide you with more detailed progress of what your child is working on along with additional resources. We do not collect or use personally identifiable information of children under 13; we do not share play data with anyone besides you.
Todo Math contains no 3rd party advertisements. In-app upgrade options, links to company website, Facebook and Twitter are all behind a parental gate.