Thank you. Your download will start automatically.
|MAPILab Search for Exchange 1.3 Description:
Solution for searching messages and other items in multiple mailboxes on Microsoft Exchange servers. The product is a tool for carrying out multi-mailbox searches, and provides greater functionality than the built-in features in Microsoft Exchange 2013, 2010, 2007 servers.
Importance of a document with confidential information can be crucial for modern business. Corporate mail can be a channel of confidential data leakage. Therefore a powerful and convenient solution for searching messages in the corporate mail is required to comply with information security requirements for quick and effective investigations. MAPILab Search for Exchange is exactly this kind of solution.
MAPILab Search for Exchange is designed to fulfill a range of tasks to automate the e-discovery process in your organization. The following ones should be emphasized:
- Internal investigations.
- Human Resources activity monitoring.
- Legal discovery.
- Easy implementation and deployment: product implementation status check system and convenient step-by-step wizards for possible troubleshooting.
- Step-by-step wizards for search query creation and fulfillment.
- Searching in any mailboxes on all servers of the organization.
- Flexible search parameters including searches considering search query language, searching by message types, mail folders, dates, mail senders/recipients, etc.
- Capability of quick search for additional information based on initially retrieved data.
- Efficient search result processing in the specially developed interface.
- Ample opportunities of search result grouping, filtering, sorting and marking.
- Search result export both in the form of separate message file sets (.eml, .msg) and as a single file suitable for printing out (.mht).
- Monitoring of the current search status and possibility to manage the current tasks (priority shifting, fault detection) in the real-time mode.