Print or convert to PDF new documents and image files from a Hot folder
|Last Updated: 1/22/2022 | File Size: 169059 KB | License: Freeware | Downloads: 2457 | Developer:
|OS: Win2000,WinXP,Win7 x32,Win7 x64,Windows 8,Windows 10,WinServ...
|FolderMill monitors a folder and automatically prints or converts all new documents and image files to PDF, JPG, PNG, or TIFF. The system administrator defines special 'Hot folders' for monitoring and sets Actions to be performed. After this, all employees in the office can print documents or create PDFs as simple as copying files!
FolderMill supports all popular types of office documents including Microsoft Office Word files, RTF and plain text documents, Excel files, PowerPoint presentations, Visio drawings and charts, Microsoft Office Publisher and Adobe PDF files, XPS, JPG, PNG, PCX, DCX, Bitmap, GIF, TGA, TIFF images, and other documents.
FolderMill streamlines the conversion of all incoming files to PDF, JPG, PNG, or TIFF with very few efforts - simply place the files into one folder and take them out from another one!
To print or convert the documents all the company employees need to do is to place them into one of the 'Hot Folders'. There is no need to open every file individually, just select the desired Action and configure its parameters.
What's new in FolderMill 4.9:
- Processing of Word DOC, DOCX, RTF, SVG, and MHT files without Microsoft Word or OpenOffice
- New Zoom scaling mode for Print document Action
- New ways to print or convert emails with attachments
- Ability to save TIFF and JPEG images in grayscale mode
- Ability to change watermark position by Z-axis (Z-Order)
- Italian language localization
- New supported format: PRN (Microsoft Windows Print File)
- Improved Auto Crop feature for Convert to Image Action
- Improved HTML to PDF conversion
- Improved printing of Outlook MSG and EML files
- Improved component for processing AutoCAD DWG and DXF drawings
- The new version of eDrawings Viewer 2021 supported to process SolidWorks drawings
- Filter by filename Action now works faster
- Fixed ability to preserve native CMYK color space of input images
- Other fixes and improvements
| FolderMill 4.9.2109 Free Download